Current Undergraduate Students
The self allocation process for University accommodation during academic year 2024/25 opens on ( to be confirmed )
Next Year Accommodation
Traditionally, the house hunting period starts from November in preparation for the coming September, giving you plenty of time to decide where you want to live and who you want to live with.
Remember that once you have signed an accommodation contract (and paid deposits where required) it is very difficult, and sometimes impossible, to reverse the decision, so make sure you have thought everything through before deciding, make sure you’re making the decision that is right for you and not for anyone else.
Why Stay With Us?
- Even if you apply now, you are not tied into a contract until after your exams in the New Year.
- All energy bills included.
- High speed wired and wireless internet included.
- FREE Sports Centre Platinum Membership for your health & wellbeing.
- Choose to live with your friends in flats/houses from 5-10 bedrooms.
- Current students allocated to flats together - not mixed with first year students.
- Convenient location close to academic and campus facilities, as well as the town centre - Accommodation Options.
- Laundry facilities on site.
- 24/7 help and assitance - including staffed reception.
- 24/7 Learning Centres within easy access to your residence.
- Insurance included.
- Payment plans available for accommodation fees.
- Single Occupation Contract - not joint and several (so you are not responsible for others' rent) plus 'Guarantors' not required.
- A range of contract lengths plus University Summer Accommodation available.
Taking a year out
Students embarking on a Sandwich placement which is an integral part of their degree will be eligible to apply for University accommodation in the same way as other current students.
Students participating in the Year in Employment Scheme (YES) are not registered students at Aberystwyth University so are therefore not eligible to apply for University accommodation during their year in employment. Please refer to our Alternative Accommodation section below.
You have lots of options open to you such as living in university accommodation, living in private sector student housing, using various letting agents in Aberystwyth to find a student house or flat, or renting a room with other large accommodation providers.