Postgraduate Study FAQs
Do you have questions about taught degrees, research degrees, tuition fees or how to apply?
Perhaps one of the FAQs below has the answer…
- When should I apply/What are the deadlines?
- Should I choose a taught or a research programme?
- What is the best time to start postgraduate study?
- Do I have to take an English Language ability test?
- Do I need to Matriculate?
- What are the advantages of studying part-time?
- Can International Students study part-time?
- Glossary of course types/modes of study
- What are the entry requirements?
Financial Evidence, Funding & Fees FAQs
- Residential Category and Tuition Fees
- Payment of Fees
- Do you have any scholarships?
- What evidence do I require for financial evidence?
- Are there specific loan programmes for students from the USA?
- What are the living costs?
- Are there any deadlines for funding?
- Can I find part-time work in Aberystwyth?
- Are there any teaching opportunities?
- How will I be able to open a UK bank account?
Do you still have questions? Please feel free to contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office. The helpful and friendly staff are there to help.