Are you planning a summer break in beautiful Ceredigion?
- Nestled between two national parks - Snowdonia to the North and Pembrokeshire Coast to the South
- Spectacular coastline and coast path along Cardigan Bay, a marine special area of conservation
- Cambrian mountains with dramatic walking and white knuckle mountain biking
- Home to magnificent Red Kites and Dyfi Osprey project
- Steeped in Welsh history and culture
- Home to Wales' cultural capital Aberystwyth - birthplace of higher education in Wales, host to the National Library and Aberystwyth's renowned Arts Centre
- Discover Ceredigion
Fferm Penglais Apartments
Flats with en-suite rooms in Fferm Penglais - available for a minimum of 3 nights
Each flat consists of six or eight en-suite bedrooms with a fully equipped spacious kitchen with all cutlery, cooking utensils, microwave and dishwasher provided, as well as a lounge area with soft seating, coffee table and TV.
All bedrooms have bed linen and towels provided and have a full sized double bed, storage and a large shower.
This accommodation is over 3 floors, please note that there is no lift access so please specify a ground floor accommodation if required.
|Fferm Penglais|| 3 Nights Minimum
||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 Nights
|Eqv Per person per night
For enquiries or to check availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01970 621960.
Flats are available between 5th July and 11th of September 2021 for 3+ night stays. Visitors must be over the age of 18 or accompanied by a responsible adult if under 18.
To make a booking, complete the booking form below and email it to email@example.com.