Team up with us! Are you looking to:
- Advertise a job vacancy, placement, event or similar opportunity to our students and / or graduates, either subject specific, or to all? By the way, here's a useful guide to registering with our online careers portal, ABERcareers (hosted by TARGETconnect).
- Support work-related learning in the lecture room, for example, co-deliver activities based on real sector scenarios?
- Participate in our programme of employer events, which can include careers fairs, information stands, Q&A panels, presentations, augmented reality initiatives, all-Wales collaborations, and more?
- Develop work-based learning opportunities for our students and / or recent graduates, such as in-situ or virtual work experience, from 12-month placements to short industry insights? These may be (a) extra-curricular and non-credit bearing, such as our ABERforward or GO Wales projects*, or our Year in Employment Scheme (YES), or (b) credit-bearing and part of specific degree courses or modules, such as the Integrated Year in Industry, or the Employability Skills for Professionals module offered to Business School students.
- Contribute to workshops or modules that specifically develop employability, career management skills and commercial awareness, from a professional or recruiter's perspective, or your personal story?
- Become an eMentor and support individual students 1:1?
- Get more information about our academic departments, subjects and/or student population?
*part or full funding may be available to cover salary costs
We are a small team with access to a large network of Careers Consultants and academic departments. To help our students plan and prepare for their graduate careers, we collaborate with a range of local, national and international employers and organisations, from sole traders and new start-ups to large corporations and well-known employers, and of course our wonderful alumni.
You can also find us on LinkedIn: