Interested in a career in Nursing? Aberystwyth University offers a range of courses to suit all backgrounds and entry levels:
Recruiting now for September 2023
- BSc Nursing (Adult) - B740
- BSc Nursing (Adult) (part-time) - B74P
- BSc Nursing (Mental Health) - B760
- BSc Nursing (Mental Health) (part-time) - B76P
- Cert HE Healthcare Education (Adult or Mental Health) (part-time) - B740CE
Recruiting for February 2024
Adult Nursing: Develops practitioners in the field of adult nursing who can work in a range of care settings, promoting dignity, care, and compassion.
Mental Health Nursing: Develops practitioners in the field of mental health nursing, who can work with all ages to improve wellbeing, social inclusion, and quality of life.
Cert HE: Healthcare Education: Undertake studies equivalent to the first year of our pre-registration BSc nurse training programme over a two-year period.
Return to Practice (Adult Field): Enables you to apply for re-admission to the professional register as an autonomous registered healthcare practitioner.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com