10.18 Partnership Courses
1. The University works in partnership with a number of providers to offer franchised undergraduate courses and joint programmes.
2. A franchise is a process by which the University agrees to authorise a delivery organisation to deliver (and sometimes assess) part or all of one (or more) of its own approved programmes.
3. Typically, applications for franchised programmes will be processed in accordance with Sections 10.5.
4. Enquiries relating to the University’s current franchise arrangements should be directed to email@example.com
5. The BVSc Veterinary Science degree is a joint programme offered through a partnership between Aberystwyth University and the Royal Veterinary College. Students of this course spend the first two years of the course based at Aberystwyth University, and the third, fourth and fifth years at the RVC’s Hawkshead Campus in Hertfordshire.
6. As a joint degree programme, separate admissions policies and procedures apply to the BVSc Veterinary Science, which can be found in Appendix 5.