11.15 Partnership Courses
1. The University works in partnership with a number of external higher education providers to offer franchised postgraduate courses and dual degrees.
2. A franchise is a process by which the University agrees to authorise an external provider to deliver (and sometimes assess) part or all of one (or more) of its own approved programmes.
3. A dual degree is based on a formal partnership under which two or more degree-awarding bodies together provide a programme study leading to the award of two degrees with two certificates.
4. Typically, applications for franchised programmes and dual degrees will be processed in accordance with Section 11.5.
5. Enquiries relating to the University’s current franchise arrangements or dual degrees should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org