Need help with funding your Master's study in 2023?
We offer a £1,000 tuition fee discount for Aberystwyth Graduates registering for Taught Masters (excluding PGCE), LLM by research and MPhil study in 2023.
The AberGrad Scholarship is available to UK, other EU and International students who hold at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University.
You do not need to apply separately for this Scholarship as it is automatically awarded and applied to eligible students on enrolment.
- Applicants must be graduates of Aberystwyth University who have achieved a 2:2 or above in their Undergraduate degree.
- UK, other EU, and International Aberystwyth University graduates are eligible.
- Applicants may only hold the AberGrad scholarship with other funding so long as the combined amount does not exceed 50% of the proposed Masters tuition fees. (Note: It is the applicants’ responsibility to seek confirmation that the award is compatible with any other awards held.).
- Eligible courses include Taught Masters, MPhil and LLM by Research.
- The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance-learning).
- You must have applied for a relevant course by 31st July 2023.
- Applicants with other funding that exceeds 50% of the proposed tuition fees (before or after combining the AberGrad scholarship) are not eligible.
- Staff candidates are not eligible.
- The PGCE course is not included in this scheme.
If you have any queries about the AberGrad Scholarship, please contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that this scheme is subject to annual review.