The University has arranged insurance cover for personal effects used in connection with University business. This is designed to cover books, scientific instruments and other equipment, tools of trade or profession, etc. owned by individuals but kept for convenience on University property. It does not extend to clothing, electronic notebooks, personal or laptop computers and associated equipment.