University Faith Space
Faith Space FAQs
Access to the Faith Space is strictly via the booking system.
- Users should only visit the Faith Space during their booked time slot
- Only users who have booked time slots should access the Faith Space
- Please do not turn up for your Faith Space booking slot before your start time as people will be exiting the building before this time
- All users should observe the 2-metre social distancing rule
- All users must use their Aber Card to swipe to enter the Faith Space
- The numbers of users in the Faith Space at any one time is one
- Do not come to the Faith Space if you are unwell. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- new continuous cough;
- high temperature;
- loss of or change to your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
- Face coverings must be worn in all University buildings
- Singing, chanting, shouting and music are not permitted in the space
- No religious texts or objects to be placed in the space. Please bring your own religious texts and objects
Where is the Faith Space located?
The Faith Space is located in the Arts Centre to the right of the Piazza Café. Access is externally, to the side of the building from the concourse outside the Arts Centre/Student Union.
Who can use the Faith Space?
The faith space is available to all members of staff, registered students and recognised Student Union faith societies.
Can the space be used at any time?
The faith space is open throughout the week (Mon-Fri) from 8am until 6pm whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place.
How do I gain access to the faith space?
To gain access to the faith space between 8am-6pm you will just need to swipe your Aber card on the SALTO lock once you’ve made your booking through BookASlot.
Who owns the space?
The University community owns the space but use of the space is administered via Equality Staff. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any queries.