Postgraduate Registration September 2021
THE REGISTRATION TIMETABLE FOR SEPTEMBER 2022/23 WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE IN JULY 2022
REGISTRATION AT OTHER TIMES OF THE YEAR
If you are registering at any other time of the year (other than September) you are advised to contact your department(s) for advice on your module choices.
Your department will enter your modules choices on to your record, you will then need to complete the ‘online registration task’ via your Student Record on the web. The task will be available on your record at least 5 days before your start date and you MUST complete the registration task within 5 days after your official start date.
- Your Student Record on the web: https://studentrecord.aber.ac.uk/en/
- Welcome and Orientation Week: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/new-students/freshers/?from=globalnav
- Departments and Facilities: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/departments/?from=globalnav#academic-departments
- Student Finance: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/student-finance/
- Student Support Services: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/student-support/
- Graduate School Postgraduate Induction: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/grad-school/current-students/induction/