1. This section provides a set of guidance notes for all those involved in undergraduate selection. It outlines policies relating to undergraduate selection as well as procedures for dealing with applications. This section is also a reference point for applicants.
2. The AQH section will be reviewed at the end of each undergraduate admissions cycle and updated to reflect policy and/or procedural developments.
3. The Undergraduate Admissions Office is part of the Academic Registry and is located on the first floor of the Cledwyn Building.
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Ceredigion SY23 3DD
Generic contact details:
Tel: 01970 622021
4. The Undergraduate Admissions Office is open 9am – 5pm Monday-Thursday and 9am – 4pm on Friday (excluding public holidays and university closed days). Enquiries can be made in person, over the phone or via email. The office does not have dedicated social media platforms.
5. The Undergraduate Admissions Office processes applications for undergraduate study (including distance learning).
6. The Undergraduate Admissions Office also develops and maintains benchmarking for the comparison of international qualifications, and procedures for verifying the qualifications and fee status of applicants.
7. The focus of the Undergraduate Admissions Office is with undergraduate applicants, and specifically with the admissions process. Enquiries relating to course content, reading lists etc. should be directed to the relevant academic department, who are best placed to respond.